Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Poo and Sex

While looking online for sexual fetishes related to poo to talk about I came across this thread on topix called "Poo  and Sex, Fantastic Mix!".


Saucy Cindy
Caerphilly, UK
Judged:
1
1
1
I love it when men actually shit on top of my head, I love the feeling and anticipation of the poo slowly running down my face in to my eyes and mouth and nose. I love sh1t, f*ck I want it now, now, NOW!

I need poo, smeared all over me! Ah yeah baby, that smell, mmmmh.

You with me?
johnny
Caerphilly, UK
Judged:
1
wow cindy that sounds hot. the most i have done with poo is lick my own when no one is around. i want a girl who will let me do that
Scorpion
Caerphilly, UK
Judged:
1
SICK!!!
tommie manchester
Croydon, UK
if ya for real about wantin a guy to join in poooing do e-mail me!!! i am 26, fit and would love t have someone t chat/e-mail that is open to stuff like that! i hope t hear from ya if ya get bored poooin on ya own! seeya! e-mail - elvikingo21@hotmail.com
Annette
Adelaide, Australia
Judged:
2
We sure do live in a fucked up world. Get help ppl and quick!!
Since: Sep 08
Cape Town, South Africa
Judged:
1
Annette wrote:
We sure do live in a fucked up world. Get help ppl and quick!!
I could no agree more!!!!!!!!!!

Please get help guys!!!!!!!!!!

It might even be to late for help, but try anyway!!!!!!!
scat lover
London, UK
to those of you with closed minds - you don't know if you would like it until you try! this fetish is waaaaayy more common than people think.. it's been going on forever and was VERY popular in roman times

personally i like it when a cute girl does it on me ;-)
mr brown
Perth, Australia
non-believers should find their own site. nothing warmer and sexier than a rolling, rooting shit fight.
Since: Sep 08
Pedoland
in america we don't do that, we prefer piss
pooboy
Sydney, Australia
i want to poo on ur face and lick shit off of ur balls and vagina i wanna rum green poo in my esrs and hear the glory of shit call me or email me at 99695724 or pooboy@hotmail.com
newguy
Reading, UK
hi cindy,i,m up for that,as long as you return the favour,sit on my face and do it in my mouth!,
if you wana chat i,m on,gkw43 at hotmail dot com.
snev here
Cardiff, UK
please can i find sum1 who shit all over me then i can eat it,please get in touch
“I'm deployed”
Since: Oct 07
ive traveled places before to fulfill and divulge in this. if anyone is interested i would be more than happy to come see you to help you out
matt
Birmingham, UK
hi cindy i would love to do a shit on ur head,as i do big soft piles,they would slowy trickle down your face,i would love you to do the same,but in my mouth.xxx
tony
i love poo sex and would love to meet people who feel the same , contact me at rwrtnwa@yahoo.com, im tony 46 usa
Torid Torrie
Uugggh! Come on people. Are you for real? Wash your as* and maybe I'll lick your hole, but shit? Please... keep it to yourself.
mr hankie
Southport, UK
i love poo sex id use ur shit 4 toothpase i love the nutty texture, the smell makes my balls xplode, oh my god i think am guna shit myself jst talkin about ii.
Mary
London, UK
Yes i sometimes like to stick my finger in my own ass and then sniff my finger and lick it to taste what i ate for breakfast.
flyboy
No way.
Joe
Who wants shit in my mouth and then eat it out

1 comment:

  1. haha - someone needs to contact these people who post email addresses and interview them

    ReplyDelete