Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bloody Poo!

Yahoo Answers provides not only wisdom but endless entertainment:


Resolved Question

Show me another»

Help help blood in my s h i t again?

i went to doctor for this problem 1 month ago and he find out that i have Askares worm so he gave me medicine. after 3 days using it i stopped it and started it again after 14 days. i haven't noticed anymore blood for 2 weeks.but this night when i went to toilet i shitted hardly( and my **** was steely) and when i cleaned my *** there was blood on toilet paper. what is my problem this time:((

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Possibly a rectal tear from passage of hard, dry stool or a hemorroid or, the previous problem isn't completely cleared up. You can go to WebMd.com and type in constipation which is the primary cause of hemorrhoids and read up on the dietary changes recommended to prevent future episodes of this and then on the same website, type in hemorrhoids and read up on the recommended care of these. If it continues after several days, you need to see your family doctor about this.

Source(s):

Health care provider

    No comments:

    Post a Comment